The Bristol Law Society is holding a number of events over the next couple of months – check out the links for more details:
- 6 September – ‘3 months on. 10 things you should be doing right now on GDPR’
- 10 September – The Law Society are helping to facilitate the setting up of regional D&I groups. For more information see their website.
- 10 September – International Round Table
- 11 September – ‘Burma – lawyers in a fragile land’ A presentation by local lawyer, Stephen McNamara
- 17 September – Probate, Inheritance and Court of Protection Seminar and Meet the Mediators Networking Event
- 20 September – Property Conference
- 11 October – Annual Awards Dinner