This one-day event is aimed at supporting LPC students and LPC graduates searching for training positions, providing them with skills, tips, and information on the legal market. There will be an interactive programme of presentations, including:
- What to expect from your training contract
- Networking to advance your legal career
- Recruitment advice from CVs to applications, interviews and assessment centres
- Commercial awareness – what it is and to demonstrate you have it
- Effective use of social media
- Update on the proposed Solicitors Qualifying Examination and alternative routes to qualification
There will also be free individual CV clinics available throughout the day.
Please note that this event is free to attend but booking is essential. To book, please visit the Junior Lawyers Division website here.