Venue: The Law Society, London
CPD hours: 5
For full details and to book your place please visit the Law Society Website.
- Keynote address by Fiona Woolf CBE, Lord Mayor of London and former Law Society president
- The Jackson Reforms – one year on
- Anti-money laundering – what junior lawyers need to know
- Expert advice about moving up to your chosen area of practice
- People management – learning how to work effectively with colleagues, superiors and clients
- Striving for excellence in your career
- Understanding yours and your clients’ business – commercial awareness and its impact in the profession
- Developing your online presence for the benefit of yourself and your firm
- Advice on getting a training contract, and alternative routes to qualification and career satisfaction
- CV clinics run by the professionals.
The conference and ball will both be held at the Law Society in Central London and is accredited for 5 CPD hours.
FInd out more about this event – book before 5 March 2014 to take advantage of the early booking fees.