“Discuss the current and future effects of social media technology on civil and / or criminal litigation, including what steps litigators will now have to take to protect their clients’ positions.”
- Essays must be no more than 2,000 words in length.
- The winner will receive a prize of £500 and the runners up will receive £250.
- Entries must be submitted by email to email@example.com
- The closing date is 26 July 2013.
- Only students registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (e.g. LPC students and post-qualified LPC students working as paralegals) and trainee solicitors are eligible to enter this competition. However, the JLD has agreed to extend eligibility to include students who are due to commence the LPC in September as long as they can confirm that they have submitted an application for student enrolment prior to the essay deadline.
Further information can be found on the JLD website – http://juniorlawyers.lawsociety.org.uk/node/94614