Write for us
The Bristol JLD are looking to change our blogging format to involve our members. We would love it if you would share with us and other members your personal experiences of being junior lawyers (whether you are a student, paralegal, trainee or solicitor). Not only that, but we would like you to tell us your thoughts on our events, help promote your firm’s own events and other local events of interest.
To write for us, please email your written submission to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration (or if you simply want more information). Please read our submission guidelines below before making a submission.
- Please submit original content that is your own work and do not post/publish elsewhere
- Please proofread and check for spelling mistakes and punctuation errors. We will not be editing your work, although we may make suggestions for improvement
- Please credit all sources
- Keep it relevant
- Please check your firm’s policy on social media, contact with the media and any other relevant policies.
- If we choose to accept your submission full credit will be given and we will ask for a small paragraph about you.